Click the link above for free admission passes and visit Eby Truck Bodies at booth 3101! Our cooperative relationship with NTEA allows us to provide you with a free admission pass and online promo code for access to all three days of exhibits, Ride & Drive, three WTW Workforce Development Sessions and one WTW Breakout Session (a $134 total value).
Work Truck Week® 2024, produced by NTEA – The Work Truck Association™, is scheduled Tuesday, March 5 through Friday, March 8, 2024, at Indiana Convention Center (Indianapolis, Indiana). Green Truck Summit is held March 5, educational sessions run March 5–7, and the Work Truck Show exhibit hall is open March 6–8.
For more than 20 years, Work Truck Week has been the epicenter for the commercial vehicle community to connect, see what’s new and do business.This annual event encompasses the City of Indianapolis for a full week in March— uniting the people who design, build, use and maintain the world’s commercial vehicles and equipment for a one-of-a-kind industry experience.
Work Truck Week is your opportunity to:
· Explore commercial vehicles, equipment and products from 500 exhibitors
· Hear from leading chassis OEMs on vehicle changes and upfitting solutions
· Gain expert insights at NTEA’s advanced vehicle and fuel technology conference
· Optimize commercial vehicle design and specification
· Meet with current and prospective customers
· Collaborate with management, product and engineering teams
· Find new business opportunities and competitive strategies
· Connect with thousands of commercial vehicle professionals